Can I get your help picking the next Computer Society meeting topic?
Dear INSERT_FIRST_NAME INSERT_LAST_NAME,
The IEEE Computer Society Richmond Chapter is working on scheduling our next technical meeting. We have identified several possible speakers and topics that we feel could be of interest to our members. All of the speakers are part of the Computer Society Distinguished Visitor Program which means that they are considered to be experts in their fields. We would like your input to help us select the speaker/topic that would be of the most interest to you. The choices are:
- Threat Modeling Research and Machine Learning by Dr. Nancy Mead - https://www.computer.org/profiles/nancy-mead
- Security of the Internet of Things: Are We Paranoid Enough? by Dr. Swarup Bhunia - https://www.computer.org/profiles/swarup-bhunia
- Technology Predictions: Art, Science, and Fashion by Dr. Dejan Milojicic - https://www.computer.org/profiles/Dejan-Milojicic-DVP
- AI Opportunities and Risks by Dr. Malek Ben Salem - https://www.computer.org/profiles/malek-ben-salem
- Distilling AI: The Hitchhiker’s Guide by Dr. Rami Abielmona - https://www.computer.org/profiles/rami-abielmona
Please reply to this email with the number corresponding to your first choice of meeting topics. If you have several choices, please list them in the order of your preference. The poll will close at the end of the day on Saturday, September 18th.
Thank you for your help!
Computer Society Richmond Chapter Chair