Comunicación de PEIESC: Young Professionals in Space
- Subject: Comunicación de PEIESC: Young Professionals in Space
OUs: CH08323 (Spain Section Joint Chapter,IE13/PEL35)
Membership Grades: Honorary, Associate Members, Members, Senior Members, Fellows, Life Members, Life Seniors, Life Fellow, Graduate Student Members, Student Members
Membership Status: Active
- Reply To: "Enrique Romero-Cadaval" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Private: No
Estimados miembros del capítulo,
Me han pedido que distribuya la siguiente información de una reunión de Young Professionals in Space en la que colabarará el capítulo por intermediación de una de nuestras sociedades matrices (Industrial Electronic Society):
It's back! After a successful Young Professionals in Space (YPS) held in Bengaluru, India, last year, YPS is all set to be held once more from 17th to 21st of July at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain in IEEE Region 8
YPS is a new initiative bringing scientists, practitioners, engineers and leaders of the space industry and agencies under one roof. Join us for several discussions on recent research breakthroughs, technical advancements, existing opportunities and emerging space technologies. This five-day program gathers scientists, experts, engineers and researchers from different disciplines of space technology and engineering. It addresses the Wild West of space applications, Startups in Space, hands-on space boot camp cube satellite development and much more!
This year’s edition is bigger and better - there is an actual launch planned with real rockets! Participants will be given the real-life experience of launching a satellite! It cannot get more exciting!
Key Learning from the event:
· Over 20 sessions presided by prominent speakers from NASA, ISRO, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems and other Space research organizations.
· Dynamics: using Orbitron software for modelling orbits, velocity and altitude.
· Space Environment: understanding differences between designs for terrestrial and space applications with a focus on thermal control systems.
· Hands-on workshops which will help students and young professionals understand the intricacies and requirements of the modern space industry.
· Design and build of a payload that can perform all the major satellite functionalities. Launch this payload using an actual rocket!
· Meet the experts and scientists from the Space industry and find ways to leverage your future.
· Learn about the state-of-the-art technology and available opportunities in industry.
· Young Professionals meetup : Network with experts and professionals from different parts of the world
By the end of the program, we want each and every participant to be familiar with the endless possibilities and existing space industries, while also becoming technically sound to shape the future of humanity through space technology. Please do not hesitate if you need a support letter for visa process.
Save your spot! Register Now at the following link: https://www.ypinspace.com/young-professionals-in-space-in-barcelona/#Register
For further information, please visit: https://www.ypinspace.com/
To stay up to date with the event, be sure to like and follow our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/YPinSpace/
Aprovecho para enviaros un cordial saludo,
Enrique Romero Cadaval
Universidad de Extremadura
Presidente del capítulo.