Reminder: [Sensors Council IEEE Pune Section]Dronarjun'23
Dear IEEE Member,
We hope this message finds you well. We are thrilled to inform you that the IEEE Pune Section in association with the IEEE Sensor Council Chapter, Pune Section, is launching DronArjun'23 - a Mentor-Mentee Program designed to foster research excellence. On this auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, a day dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the deity of wisdom and knowledge, we embark on this remarkable journey with the blessings and guidance of the divine.
DronArjun aims to bridge the gap between experienced mentors and aspiring mentees in the field of research. It is our sincere endeavour to nurture and empower the next generation of researchers. It will be a three-month research program where the ‘Dronas’-Mentors will be guiding the ‘Arjunas’-Mentees, in their research. Students will have to select an area of research, and accordingly, a problem statement will be given to them.
Registrations for the event are open! Participate in the program by filling out your personal details and selecting your area of interest.
Registration link - https://forms.gle/2Mr5MeRrA7eJ4s7L6
Hoping to see you soon!
· What is Dronarjun?
Dronarjun is a Research-mentoring program launched by the IEEE Pune Section in association with the IEEE Sensor Council Chapter, Pune Section. It will be a three-month research program where ‘Dronas’-Mentors will be guiding the ‘Arjunas’-Mentees for their research. Students will have to select the area of research then a problem statement will be given to them. Mentors will be monitoring the progress of mentees throughout the event.
· Who should participate?
1. Students in search of a mentor in their own area of interest.
2. Students interested in gaining knowledge of research, and innovation.
3. Student willing to write and present research work under able mentorship.
4. Students who want to enrich their experience in research and development to foster careers.
· Special Perks:
1. Free Registration.
2. Open for IEEE Student Members.
3. Research Paper presentation in PuneCon 2024.
4. Technical Sponsorship.
· Area of Research:
1. EV and Battery Management
1. 17th September: Registration opening: Students will have to register for the research program.
2. 15th October: Presentation of Solution: Students will have to present the solution on the given problem statement.
3. 15th November: Review Meeting: Updates by Arjunas. Review by Dronas. Meeting with mentors to solve the difficulties mentees came across.
4. 30th December: Project Completion and Exhibition: Exhibition of projects presented by Arjunas.
· Contact Details:
1. Shivani Bhalsakle (Student Coordinator): 7843033600 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Abhijit Khurape (Faculty Coordinator): 9970133672 | email@example.com
3. Mrs. Archana Chaudhari (Faculty Coordinator): 7020072427 | firstname.lastname@example.org