Reminder: Vancouver TALK 16: Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) and Liquid Fuel Reactors.
Another in the TALK series
To view complete details for this event, click here to view the announcement
Vancouver TALK 16: Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) and Liquid Fuel Reactors.
Speaker: Dr. Ahmed Hussein, Vancouver Section, IEEE
Registration is optional, but we want to know who to expect.
10:00 AM P.D.T. You can log in at 9:45 AM (12:45 PM Montreal) to check connection and say hello.
All IEEE members are welcome, especially those Life Members that don't have a local Affinity Group.
We are looking for speakers for the rest of the year, contact Carl Zanon <firstname.lastname@example.org> if interested.
Date and Time
- Date: 27 May 2023
- Time: 09:45 AM to 11:00 AM
- All times are (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Vancouver Section Affintiy Group,LM
- Canadian Atlantic Section Affinity Group, LM
- Montreal Section Affinity Group,LM
- Southern Alberta Section Affinity Group,LM
- No Admission Charge
Dr. Ahmed Hussein of Chief Research Officer, Dual Fluid; Chair, Applied Physics Chapter
Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) and Liquid Fuel Reactors.
9:45 AM Zoom opens
10:00 AM Welcome and speaker introduction
10:05 AM Speaker