About vTools eNotice
vTools eNotice is part of the vTools project which is developed and made possible by IEEE volunteers. This application was created to assist IEEE organizational units in creating and sending out eNotices.
- For critical eNotice requests (e.g., cancellations), please be certain to select, 'Critical'. We will do our best to accommodate your critical requests during normal business hours.
- IEEE organizational units using this service are strongly encouraged to limit mailings to one per week.
- Processing time for eNotices that require moderation by eNotice admins can be up to five (5) business days due to the volume of requests we receive daily.
- Information on how to include an RSS feed of eNotices can be found here.
- To use eNotice, you must be an officer of the organizational unit to which you want to send notices. If you are an officer of the organizational unit and your information does not appear in the online rosters, then please submit your officer information to http://officers.vtools.ieee.org. If your officer position does not appear in the online rosters, then approval from the appropriate officers would be required.
For conferences sponsored by IEEE, please visit http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conference_email_marketing.html.